Mediation is a process wherein parties meet and try to come to a resolution of their differences with a mediator who facilitates that process. Mediation allows parties to craft a resolution specific to their needs, that may be more tailored or include provisions that Court would not award absent an agreement. A mediator is a neutral third party who does not represent or legally advise any of the parties.
Contact Fehrenbach Taylor
- Jennifer Fehrenbach Taylor is a registered family law and civil law mediator.
- Jennifer has been practicing law for over thirteen years with the majority of her practice having focused on family law.
- Jennifer draws on her life experience as a mother, daughter, sibling, and business owner to help parties reach mutually agreeable resolutions to their disputes.
- Jennifer provides mediation services in her office or by agreement off site. Parties may arrange to have Jennifer mediate if they have attorneys or are pro se (unrepresented by attorneys).
- Jennifer schedules mediations in two hour, half day, or whole day increments.
Family Law Mediator services available within:
Types of Family Law Mediation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Property and Debt Allocation
- Attorney Fees
- Post-Adoption Contact Agreements